- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
Garden Cottage - Maleny, BLACKALL RANGE
383 Curramore Road, Curramore, Maleny, BLACKALL RANGE Australia (Cottages)
Curramore Garden cottage is a cosy cottage nestled on top of the Blackall Range.
Relax in the beautiful quiet bush land.
Relax in your double spa with your very own cosy fire (winter months) or cool down with your air-conditioner (summer months).
Sit on your private balcony & relax from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
There will be a complimentary chocolates on arrival.
Massages, BBQ packs are available on request.
Great for a budget getaway. ...
Children: 17 and under
|Full Rate||Sat 15 Aug||Sun 16 Aug||Mon 17 Aug||Tue 18 Aug||Wed 19 Aug||Thu 20 Aug||Fri 21 Aug||Sat 22 Aug||Sun 23 Aug||Mon 24 Aug||Tue 25 Aug||Wed 26 Aug||Thu 27 Aug||Fri 28 Aug|
|Garden Cottage 383 Curramore Road, Curramore, Maleny (Cottages)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
- 2 Person spa bath
- Air conditioned rooms
- Barbecue Facilities
Relax in your double spa.
The Garden Cottage has Air-Conditioning, views overlooking the golf course, a cosy woodfire, LCD TV and DVD, radio, and a kitchenette.
Electric BBQ on your private deck.
Robes and fluffy towels are supplied.
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Balcony / courtyard
- CD player
- Clothes line / Airer
- DVD player
- In-room spa bath / Jacuzzi
- Iron & ironing board
- Kitchenette (basic facilities)
- Non-smoking only
- Opening windows
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Shower over bath
- Tea/coffee making
- Wheelchair accessible
Included in the published rate is 2 adults. (Maximum occupancy - 2 guests).
Full refund if canceled within 21 days off your stay. A cancellation fee of $50 will apply.
Under 21 days notice no refund will be given, but dates may be transferred if cancellation notice is given at least 10 days before your stay.
The administration fee on refunds is AU$20.00
Children & Extra Guest Policy:
Curramore Garden Cottage is a Non-Smoking property, and not suitable for children.
Things to do:
* Enjoy the astounding views from your own private balcony, listen to the birds and marvel at the surrounding Valleys and Ranges.
* Relax in the double spa.
* Sit in front of the cosy fire and read a book or watch a DVD.
* You can go for a bush walk or have a Bush BBQ. Have a picnic or BBQ (There is a purpose built picnic area in a bush setting or take in the views from our look out).
* We have fun golf, chess and a draft set.
* In the reception area we have a large selection of DVD's and books for your enjoyment.
* Therapeutic Centre with infrared sauna, spa and qualified massage therapist and beauty therapist on the property.
* Visit Australia Zoo
* Go shopping at the many markets and craft shops close by
* Bushwalking on the property or at the many local National Parks and State Forests
* Enjoy fine foods at the many cafe and restaurants in the area
* Visit the wineries and sample the wines
* Visit the Cheese Factory and the Goat Farm
* Marvel at the many waterfalls in the district
* Enjoy the beauty of the Glass House Mountains
* Visit Baroon Pocket Dam and have a picnic
* Only a short drive to local beaches and other famous tourist attractions
Directions to Curramore Garden Cottage
* From Brisbane take the Bruce Highway north towards Sunshine Coast.
* Follow the signs to Australia Zoo (Steve Irwin).
* Take Glasshouse Mountains Scenic Route exit (signpost lists Landsborough and Maleny).
* You will go through Landsborough and up the range to Maleny.
* When you come to Maleny just travel straight through.
* You will then be on the Maleny/Kenilworth road.
* Travel 8 kms along this road until you come to a very large steep decent sign.
* Approximately 10 metres along you will see two signs on the other side, "Curramore Road" and a blue sign "Country Cabins".
* Turn to your right along Curramore Road.
* Follow the Curramore Road and the blue signs for the next 3.8 kms.
* Make sure you keep coming LEFT along Curramore Road, as there are roads coming off it.
* You will then come to the sign "MALENY LUXURY COTTAGES" and a cream colored letterbox on the left hand side of the road.
* Drive down to the reception and pick up your key.
* After you have registered we can recommend some great places to go to.
- Australia Zoo: 24.1km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location: